We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, NC
reviews: 26
Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

Hi! I wasn't sure what time the shows, events, etc usually occur at Sandos Caraol. We want to make dinner reservations before we arrive. Has anyone been that could give advice? Also- whats your favorite restaurants since we can only make 3 reservations. THANKS!

Canada
reviews: 12
1. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

We always booked for around 6 and made it to all the shows! :)

Raleigh, NC
2. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

Thanks! What was your favorite restaurants for seafood?

Canada
3. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

I have a shrimp allergy so no seafood for me. :( Los Lirios (steakhouse....think they have shrimp as well) was our favorite. The Mediterranean was a close second. Hubby had some kind of seafood dish there from what I recall as I ate chicken! UGH!! (only developed this allergy after I had kids so I still miss shrimp!) It's also on the beach so the atmosphere was nice. The new Asian restaurant wasn't open our last visit (now Japanese) so can't comment on that one. The Brazilian restaurant is a meat-fest but don't seem to remember seafood there, but could be mistaken. The Italian was good.....nothing special, but good.

Halifax, NS
reviews: 27
4. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

All the shows start at 8:30 and you really need to be there by 8:00 to get a decent seat. After 8:15 you probably won't get a seat period! The Brazilian was our favorite - it has fixed times for reservations 5:30, 7:30 and maybe a later one. We also ate at the Japanese (it was good but if you've done a Tepanyaki restaurant before they are all the same) and the Steakhouse (excellent service, beautiful decor, food was pretty good not awesome),

Raleigh, NC
5. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

Thank you! Yes, I think I got reservations for 6/630 at the Med rest, the Japanese rest, and the Fish and Steak one... we are excited to arrive on Saturday!

6. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

Were you able to get reservations ahead of time?

Also, Do you know if kids are allowed in all of them?

First All Inclusive tirp.

7. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

How do you get reservations ahead of time or do you have to wait until you arrive?

First time at an all inclusive. Can kids go to all restaurants?

Canada
8. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

Yes you can reserve ahead of time. Contact Alex at web relations.............

webrelations.caracol@sandos.com

Further to the Asiana. It's now open. We dined there in Nov. It's Japanese show cooking. Loved it and they accomodated my allergy nicely. The kids at our table were wide eyed!

Yes kids are welcomed in all restaurants.

9. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

My kids love Hibachi style dinner. Yay! Thanks so much!!!!

Using this resort because it seems very kid friendly and we are nature lovers and foodies!

Canada
10. Re: Best Dinner Reservation time at Sandos Caracol?

It's very kid friendly! Sending you a PM with more info.