We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic Gatwick to Cancun.. travelled last Sat

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 26
Virgin Atlantic Gatwick to Cancun.. travelled last Sat

Hi

A separate thread to my hotel one as I have seen a couple of specific questions on Virgin to Cancun.

We travelled in Premium economy from LGW to Cancun last Saturday. The plane was the refurbished "purple seat" plane and the seats were very comfy. The films were all great and up to date (you can see a list of the films on Virgin's website). You can use your own headphones with no special jack so its worth bringing them along as the ones provided aren't great.

The food and drink service was efficient and we were asked plenty of times if we wanted a top up.

Great flight that left 40 mins late but arrived on time.

R

Newport, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic Gatwick to Cancun.. travelled last Sat

thanks for the info i travel with my wife in 12 weeks cant wait now is there a plug available to charge my laptop up how often do they give you drinks can i buy ciggeretts on the plane many thanks

Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 26
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic Gatwick to Cancun.. travelled last Sat

Hi

Yes there is power that you can run your laptop on. You are asked not to charge mobiles etc but they are happy for you to use it whilst using the device.

Not sure about cigarettes as I don't smoke but I will check when i return next week and post the answer.

R

3. Re: Virgin Atlantic Gatwick to Cancun.. travelled last Sat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 08, 2014