Hi - Hubby and I are booked to go in 3 weeks. We have a few questions.
1. is it safe to walk on the beach? We like long walks and hope it's a beach we can walk for miles and not feel unsafe.
2. We're snorkellers and are planning a trip to Xel Ha. Are there excursions offered by VIM? Or should we rent a taxi to get there? (Not interested in Tulum) Are there snorkelling excursions we could book through the resort?
3. Swimming with turtles in Akumal sounds interesting - would that be offered as an excursion?
4. We've booked a basic room with no upgrade, which I understand will be blocks 3 - 4 or 5. Are any of these blocks close to the Golden Suites....where the quite pool is? Would sort of like the quiet pool.
5. Is getting a pool or beach chair in shade going to be impossible without a privilege package?
I think that's it....thanks for any info anyone can provide!