We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba, Canada
reviews: 2
Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Ladies, where do you purchase your swimwear and resort wear for your trips? I am leaving in Feb and starting to shop for some new suits. I have purchased from Landsend and Eddie Bauer in the past, but I am looking for some new ideas..

philly
1. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Best swim wear I have ever purchased is from Tara Grinna.Pricey but well worth it!

Wisconsin
reviews: 15
2. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Victorias Secret has great mix and match pieces. if you're looking for more reasonable, take a look at Newport News online.

missouri
reviews: 35
3. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

all of my suits are from Victoria's Secret. They are great because you can mix and match to meet your needs. I've found them to last years!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
4. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Micelf.................check out The Bay........they always have a great selection of resort wear/pareos/swimwear/hats................might not have too much until after Xmas though, but when it's there the section is large...........there is also a really nice store in PDC, but the name escapes me right now....gorgeous store, with gorgeous high end suits...........

Winnipeg, Manitoba
reviews: 79
5. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Swimco in St. Vital or Polo Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba. They have a great variety of well know brand names. Also La Vie En Rose has alot of mix and match swimwear. Have fun:)

Lincoln, Nebraska
reviews: 21
6. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

I can't do a lot of Victorias secrets. I've had four children and took 15 years to do it so some of that baby weight had a few years to hang around :(

I get most of my suits at Dillard's, Sheels and VonMar. I love Mickeal Kors, Jamaican sink and Kenneth Kole. They have some fabulous collections that fit me really well. I'm oddly shaped for a size 10 but you would never tell in a good suit :)

I love dresses when I vacation and swimsuit covers. Maybe a few fancier short or Capri outfits but dresses rule on vacation to Mexico and I buy them all kinds of places. Dresses are easy :)

Happy travels

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 41
7. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

Recently bought from Hapari (www.hapari.com).

Love the fabric, didnt change color due to chlorine or those crazy spray sunscreens. Not sure if they ship to Canada, but assume they would, given they are sold there.

Milford Michigan
reviews: 27
8. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

I get all my suits from www. Venus. com. They have suits for every body type. If they ever went out of business, I would be in big trouble.

Minneapolis
reviews: 15
9. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

I love Everything but Water. A bit spendy but really good quality.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 6
10. Re: Swim Suits and Resort Wear??

I agree with Everything But Water and Victoria's Secret, always found something I like with both. Other favorites are Zappos (particularly for DH's swimwear) and Tommy Bahama (although very $$$, great quality).