We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium - different hotels?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia...
reviews: 1
Grand Palladium - different hotels?

I noticed that there are 5 different complexes to the Grand Palladium and wondering about them. Colonia, Kantenah, Riveria, White Sand, and Royal Suites. Traveling with husband, 20 year old son, 22 year old son and his 22 year old girlfriend. Thanks!

baltimore
reviews: 58
1. Re: Grand Palladium - different hotels?

They list them as 5 different hotels but it really is one large hotel 5 sections. You have use of all the sections with the excetion of the royal section. Only royal guests can use that section.

British Columbia...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Grand Palladium - different hotels?

Is one section preferable to others? Ie., in terms of noise, proximity to beach?

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 28
3. Re: Grand Palladium - different hotels?

Kantenah has the nicest beach and the best location for the Mayan Suites. Colonial is very central. White Sands is the newest and has jr suites and suites and is also central. Riviera is very quiet with jr suites and suites too and close to the salt water pool and the pool but the shore line is very rocky (no beach). I personally like the Kantenah and the Riviera but would not turn my nose up at the Colonial or White Sands. I think you have to go and then you can figure out which section you like best. I don't think noise is really a factor at this resort. It never seems that busy even when it is full.

Edited: 11:29 pm, November 22, 2012
Richmond, BC
reviews: 15
4. Re: Grand Palladium - different hotels?

I have stayed at all its parts and they are all good. The villas that are closest to the beach are furthest from the lobbies with the food and entertainment and from the spa (free to use, do not miss it). How are you planning to accommodate 5 adult people, you might need 3 rooms?

5. Re: Grand Palladium - different hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013