We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 8
Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

Has anyone made special room requests at Sandos Playacar in the past? If so have they been honored?

I've made a request for our trip in December thru Enrique, which he has promised after confirming with the Reception Manager, but I'm wondering if it will be honoured when we get there? I have the email printed etc.

Ontario,Canada
reviews: 5
1. Re: Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

Hola

We been there many times and many other resorts . We do not bother making request. As if we do not like our location or what ever.

At Sandos they always do their best to make things right by the next day.

2. Re: Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:12 am, October 03, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 8
3. Re: Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

We are actually arriving Dec 9/12 now – we added one day booking directly through Sandos (2 separate reservations). Enrique has confirmed our requests via email, but I wanted to ensure 100% that they will be honoured and that there will be no unexpected disappointments that may cause us any stress.

Playa del Carmen
4. Re: Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

Hola gbill2004

I have check your reservation and you are confirm in the Adult Riviera Junior Suite for both reservations.

If theirs anything else i can do please let me know

Warm regards.

5. Re: Special requests at Sandos Playacar honoured?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 11, 2013