We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pitt Meadows,B.C.
reviews: 1
Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Just got back,what a place!!!!!!!!!!!! Weather you stay at Either hotel(we stayed at the Maya(free upgrade)you will love it.The whole rsort is awsome!!!! if you have any questions email me at (the6stones@shaw.ca)

Oshkosh, WI
reviews: 4
1. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Are you going to be posting a review?

Any suggestions or tips not posted before?

Thanks...

Oshkosh, WI
2. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Oh yeah I forgot Do they have Cartoon Network or something?

It sounds silly, but we have a 7 year old. Thanks...

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Yes, they do have the Cartoon Network!

Toronto
4. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Not much longer now tinaandtodd. Have you had any suggestions on room locations? We want to be near the pool and restaurants. We're travelling with our daughter and I'm sure will not be on the beach often. We can't wait to get out of this snow!!!

Oshkosh, WI
5. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Stork when do you go?

Oshkosh, WI
6. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

stork, you probably want buildings number 62 closer to the pool. Easy to go back if you forget something.. Which we always do..How old is your daughter?

Toronto
7. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

We leave on the 20th-27th. Our daughter will be 10 months. Should make for an interesting holiday. She's been the easiest baby thus far. Fingers crossed. :)

Oshkosh, WI
8. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

We have been taking our daughter since she was small also. It is so worth it. The years go by so fast. Bring a big carry bag for the pool and beach. I always bring little snacks from home that my daughter is used to so she always has something to eat even when there is nothing she likes. Can't wait to go..

Toronto
9. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Thanks for the advise. It's always welcome. We've been looking for a pool toy that has a sun cover since she loves the water. Little tough to find with 2 feet of snow outside. Did you fly with your daughter when she was little? Advice please? :) Drug her. :)

Oshkosh, WI
10. Re: Iberostar Lindo&Maya

Bring a sippy cup or bottle when decending. The air pressure can be bad on there little ears.. I always buy a new toy that she never played with before to keep her occupied. Also look online for water toys. I found everything on line from swim suits to flip flops.. Good luck..Tina