We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus, Riviera Maya

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Paradisus, Riviera Maya

We have stayed at Paradisus 2 times in Puerto Rico and loved it...We are a family of 6 including 4 boys ages 6-15. The beach, however, was horrible. We are planning on going to Paradisus Riviera in April....however the seaweed problem that I'm reading about in the reviews is making me nervous...we loved the Paradisus but really want a tropical beach that is actually swimmable...has anyone gone and found the seaweed NOT to be a problem? I'm considering switching to Paradisus Punta Cana although I'd much rather take the crew to Mexico and see the Mayan Ruins, etc.

Thanks

MA
reviews: 5
1. Re: Paradisus, Riviera Maya

I am also going to the paradisus in April with my family (my husband and I, daughter 15 and son 12). We are going with another family, too. I am also a little leary about the seaweed but not enough to switch.

My husband and I went to the Paradisus in Punta Cana and it was really beautiful. If you want to do some excertions with your boys, I would definately pick Mexico over Punta Cana. We did a four wheel trip and I wouldn't recommend going off the property...

2. Re: Paradisus, Riviera Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 16, 2009