We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photograher at Imberostar Lindo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Photograher at Imberostar Lindo

Can anyone provide a review on the photographer that is used at the Lino? My brother and fiance are looking to get married there and were told they could not use an outside photographer. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Lancaster, PA
reviews: 6
1. Re: Photograher at Imberostar Lindo

mvd: Start a post to "cobridetobe". She was married at the Lindo in January. She may be able to help.

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Photograher at Imberostar Lindo

Hi. My husband and I were married at the Lindo in April. The in-house photographer is Photo Caribbean. They took pictures at the ceremony, the beach after the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and our first dance and other dances at the Melody Bar in the Maya. We thought the quality was great and you can't beat the natural scenery. They also did a dvd for us. While not the stylistic sort of wedding video you may find at home, it was well worth it and we're very happy we did it. By the way, our wedding was on a Friday and they had our pictures arranged in two albums by 11:00 Sunday morning. Good luck to your brother and his fiance!

Wendy