We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

What's the best way to book one of the Iberostar's for a ground package? I'd rather not go through a travel agent.

USA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

I do not know of a way to deal direct with IB. In my searches, it appears the large travel organizations such as Apple can be good, especially if their charter flights (USA3000) are used. The other plus is they fly direct - a plus for my wife.

I also got a good ground only rate from Amercian Airlines vacations (aavacations.com). They are one of the few that will let you price and book hotel only and see what dates are open for each resort. In my case however, an Apple air/ground/insur price was best.

Powell WY
reviews: 1
2. Re: Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

Hi we used Funjet.com but I'm not sure about ground only.

Dallas
3. Re: Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

Thanks, KeyerSoze & Uschi, for the response!

South Lake Tahoe...
reviews: 63
4. Re: Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

I booked through funjet and I think I got a pretty good deal (and i had to pay for a single = more expensive). You could try them!

Brick, New Jersey
reviews: 13
5. Re: Best & cheapest way to book Iberostar

Being a travel agent, I book my clients as well as myself using Apple Vacations, I tried getting a price for the Iberostar directly and it was more money.