We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We are leaving to Aventura Spa Palace tomorrow!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville
reviews: 2
We are leaving to Aventura Spa Palace tomorrow!

We were undecided whether to stay at Roayl PDC or Aventura Palace and decided to keep the reservation at Aventura since I didn't want to mess up my booking at the last minute and not have a room at all. Also decided on ASP since I believe they have Yoga every morning and I am an addict of that and doing cardio. We just decided that we never swim in the deep side of the beach and las someone on this board mentioned in my previous post that we can go to expuha palace (sp) or other palace resorts for the beach. Are there shuttles available to Playaca Palace and Expuha or others? How far is Aventura Palace from Playa Del Carmen? Since we are only there for 4 nights, we plan to spend a day at the beach in Tulum, visit the ruins, maybe go diving in Cozumel (stop at Cozumel Palace for lunch) and shop in Playa Del Carmen and enjoy the beach at a nearby palace resorts or even go to a beach in aventura. Also, is there American television available there?

So many questions but we are leaving tomorrow!! I will let you know when I return of the status at Aventura Palace.

Thanks for all the posts in the previous thread Aventura vs. Royal PDC.

oz
reviews: 86
1. Re: We are leaving to Aventura Spa Palace tomorrow!

well im not to sure if they have a shuttle to playa or not. if not just take a cab, you can shop on fifth ave take the ferry over to cozumel palace. go snorkling outback its very pretty . have lunch at coz palace try the coconut icecream. shop in cozumel then take the ferry back to playa, the playacar palace is on the left of the ferry pier in playa,go there for dinner then taxi or shuttle back. playacars beach sounds like its gone again but the water is beautiful to swim in. dont buy the round trip ferry ticket because then your committed to that ferry buy only the 1 way ticket. if you get seasick easily SIT INSIDE THE FERRY not on top outside. have fun and enjoy. there are american tv shows but most are in subtitles. i never have time for tv when im there to busy.

2. Re: We are leaving to Aventura Spa Palace tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 23, 2009