We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

update your report

Which Merida hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
private
update your report

After news of drug killings and activitys how can you in all good faith say this is a safe place to travel? This is unresponsible promotion of a travel destination, money is all this site is intrested in and the same goes for the cruise industry Mexico is one of several questionable stops that are being made. As a travel agent you need to be honest with clients and report all the news not just the prefered places to shop, and a old review from 2008.

Atlanta
reviews: 71
1. Re: update your report

Do you have the same fears of going to South Dakota? ALL of Mexico is not unsafe. The Yucatan is as safe as life gets. Do some research.

USA
reviews: 5
2. Re: update your report

Sorry to say, just an uninformed troll.

Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
reviews: 38
3. Re: update your report

Yawn.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 43
4. Re: update your report

Bill Lawson - writing from the grave again? You cant possibly have survived this long in such a dangerous place!

Im really dead too.

San Jose
Destination Expert
for California
reviews: 75
5. Re: update your report

Is anybody on here a travel agent? Anybody get money for their recommendations? Because if so, I want in ;)

USA
reviews: 5
6. Re: update your report

Nope.

Nada.

But if anyone wants to send me money I will accept.

Las Terrenas...
7. Re: update your report

Hi clay just wanted to give a shout out from 30 miles north of DETROIT! Will be flying from DTW to MID in February 2013. More worried about the short entrance ramps onto interstate 94 on the way to the airport than Safety in Merida! What country are u from? Wouldn't think of contacting a travel agent for this trip ! More worried about 11/6! Peace

Merida, Yucatan
Destination Expert
for Merida
reviews: 97
8. Re: update your report

My guess is that having made his single TA contribution, Clay C is now causing havoc on another Internet forum.

Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
reviews: 38
9. Re: update your report

Maybe he is off writing restaurant recommendations now.

San Jose
Destination Expert
for California
reviews: 75
10. Re: update your report

Darn it :-)