We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Rental In or near Merida

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Merida hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Can anyone assist?

I'm looking for details of a real estate agent in the Merida area who would deal in long term rentals of houses. I've checked some of the web sites however it would be good if someone could recommend one that they may have had good dealings with!. Also which are the best areas outside Merida Centro??

Thanks

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 58
1. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Have you checked the Yucatan Today website. I have sometime s found them to be helpful.

UK
2. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Thanks for the reply.

We've checked a number of web sites including Yucatan Today. We are hoping for a six month rental in the Yucutan, and are checking out possibilites anywhere between Puerto Aventuras and Merida, due to the fact that when checking these sites, only Merida rentals seem to be available. Any pointers would be gratefully received!

Merida, Mexico
reviews: 3
3. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Puerto Aventuras is on the Caribbean Coast and a three hour drive from Merida. Where exactly are you hoping to stay?

www.tierrayucatan.com has a good group of rental listings.

but if you want Puerto Aventuras, you are in the wrong place.

UK
4. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Again, thanks for the reply.

I appreciate the distance between Merida and Puerto Aventuras, however I was looking for realtors who may cover both areas.

A lot of the sites that I have viewed seemed to cover Merida only. I have not yet visited that city, however come February we'll have to come over and check it out.

What would be the best areas of Merida to visit????

Mexico
reviews: 15
5. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

I have a 2 bed, 2 bath colonial house for rent in Merida, Santiago neighborhood.

It is available next February for 6 months.

Let me know if you are interested. I can e-mail you the particulars.

UK
6. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Naldino,

thanks for that reply, however I don't retire from work till August 06, and will be looking for rentals from them on.

The february date is when we'll probably be coming over for two weeks, to look around and see whats on offer.

Brooklyn, New York
7. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

My friend and I have a beautiful house on Calle 47 one block from Paseo Montejo that we will be renting hopefully soon.

Please email me or call 718-604-2683 for more info.

Thx

Kate

S.E.
8. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Hi!

If you are looking for an inside recommendation, I think it would be great for you to check on www.meridainsider.com. There you can find a lot of ex pats living in Merida. Good look!.

Waveland...
reviews: 4
9. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

so great to read all of your positive comments re Progresso. my first and only thus far intro was a cruise stop for the day a couple of years ago. i fell in love with progresso, because it is NOT cancun or cozumel, etc. and cannot get it out of my mind. want to come back soon for a longer visit this time, and stay in progresso rather than Merida. pls advise any helpful info re air transportation, weekly rentals, and so on. i will be departing from either the Ms gulf coast or New Orleans. Thank you.

UK
10. Re: Long Term Rental In or near Merida

Hurricane Kate/Naldino,

can you please e mail me details of your places in Merida at

nick.shaw@blueyonder.co.uk.

cheers

Nick