We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need help with picking a resort.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, mi
I need help with picking a resort.

My husband and i are hoping to vacation in Turks ad Caicos May 19-25th. I have been looking at the Alexandra and Royal West Indies. Any suggestions? Any help on getting the best airfare also.

Texas
reviews: 1
1. Re: I need help with picking a resort.

MY advice would be to stay at the Coral Gardens resort, in one of the original large suites right on the beach with the relecting pools in front of them. They are large with lovely kitchens and bathrooms, and very convenient to the original pool and the beach. Directly in front of the resort is a small reef with wonderful snorkeling. We've not been there in several years, but we returned to this resort 3 times - we liked it that much.

Texas
reviews: 1
2. Re: I need help with picking a resort.

MY advice would be to stay at the Coral Gardens resort, in one of the original large suites right on the beach with the relecting pools in front of them. They are large with lovely kitchens and bathrooms, and very convenient to the original pool and the beach. Directly in front of the resort is a small reef with wonderful snorkeling. We've not been there in several years, but we returned to this resort 3 times - we liked it that much.

New Mexico
reviews: 73
3. Re: I need help with picking a resort.

We stayed at the Sands at Grace Bay a couple of years ago and loved it. Beautiful suite (and plenty of choices - suite, 1BR, 2BR, small but workable kitchen, washer/dryer), gorgeous beach and pool, good restaurant. Computer to access internet in the lobby. The Coral Gardens is just a short walk down the beach (worth going there for the snorkeling in front -- but it's too close to Beaches for my comfort).

4. Re: I need help with picking a resort.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 19, 2009