We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes to Ultra Mar ferry terminal

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
reviews: 3
Changes to Ultra Mar ferry terminal

As of today on the Isla Mujeres side when you go to the Ultra Mar ferry aim for the sign showing departure times, which is quite a bit south of where it used to be. A large length of sidewalk to the north is blocked off, so if you aim for where the ticket office used to be you will be walking in the street to get the new location--not fun on Medina. Of course, this is all subject to change as the new facilities are completed.

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
reviews: 1
21. Re: Changes to Ultra Mar ferry terminal

Gatine is correct. I went to the ferry ticket office yesterday and the young woman there told me that round trip ferry tickets are now ten pesos less than two one way tickets-78 pesos one way, 146 pesos round trip. My sincere apologies to Gatine for PMing him incorrect information. It's nice that our valued visitors now get a break!

22. Re: Changes to Ultra Mar ferry terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, February 28, 2015