We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the going rate for a golf cart?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Two Rivers...
reviews: 18
What is the going rate for a golf cart?

We will be on Isla this Wed. Sept. 11 and want prices for hourly, 3 hours, and all day. We haven't been to the island since 2010 when we stayed a week and are wondering what the current prices are. Getting so excited we leave for Cancun in 1 day. Want to see the turtle farm and any other southern island sites we never saw the first time there as we stayed on Norte and never ventured south.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 79
1. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

Prices are subject to change, but typically you can expect to pay around 180 pesos for one hour; 500 pesos for the 9 – 5 day; and 550 - 600 pesos over-night. During high demand times the prices may go up a little bit, while during quiet, low demand times they may go down a little bit. They only have hourly rates so if you want a cart for 3 hours you might as well rent for the whole day as it'll cost you the same.

york pa
reviews: 12
2. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

last year in october paid 35 us per 24 hr for 3 days with Prisma, good service. this year for october, Indio quoted me 280 us for 8 full days

Two Rivers...
3. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

Thanks guys! Any suggestions on inexpensive attractions to see south of norte while we are cruisin' with the golf cart. Also Hubby wants to know where the drive thru liquor store is so we can make a stop there.

South China, Maine
reviews: 55
4. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

We've been on the island a few times and ALWAYS rent a cart. It's soooo much more fun than other methods of transportation. The last two times we used a rental service - Isla Mujeres Golf Cart Rentals. They have daily prices and week long rental prices....I think if you look on their website there's more info on prices, etc... It's www.islamujeresgolfcartrentals.com

They will deliver the cart to you and pick it up when you're done with it, personally I think that's super awesome customer service!! Another bonus is they check around for best availability and have some pretty neat carts to choose from. Last time I checked their facebook page had some pretty neat pics of their carts on it.

As for some fun things in the southern end we had a good time checking out some of the local beach clubs...captain dulches is nice, playa tiburon is ok, definitely go down to the southern point and walk the cliffs near the temple.

Hope you have an amazing trip filled with lots of fun in the golf cart! Oh, and the Modelorama is in La Gloria, I think....not100 % on that one.

Denver
reviews: 55
5. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

We were there in August and negotiated the cart for $40.00, I think it was 3-4 hours. At first they said no, then another guy called us as we were walking off and said he would rent it at that rate. We just stopped along the way at various stores and bought beers. There are plenty around.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 89
6. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

We have always paid $40 for 24 hours in the past from Ciro's but eight now their rate is $46.

Two Rivers...
7. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

Thanks everyone and HollieK4 Good info on the southern island fun do's...we will do it!

8. Re: What is the going rate for a golf cart?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 08, 2014