We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
reviews: 28
TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Hey all May Isla visitors.... Please try to come to Bahia Tortuga on Friday May 17th for a Tripadvisor get together !!!! Rhonda emailed back and said "Radio" is playing starting at 5:30.....she will offer special prices on buckets of beer and margaritas too !!!! Please try to come !! Lisa and I met some wonderful people in Dec for this get together ... Gotta go and start to pack !!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
11. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Look forward to meeting you Bob D !!

New Carlisle, Ohio
reviews: 7
12. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

There's a group of us TA'ers that are planning on meeting the end of June/beginning of July. One of us will chime in in a couple of weeks with details.

Enjoy the gathering tomorrow!!!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
13. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Thx fotodude.... Danny & Rhonda at Bahia Tortuga are amazing hosts if interested in having it there

Kenai
reviews: 17
14. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

I'm one of those wonderful people!! I dont know that any TA get together will ever live up to that december one!

Great people and Bahia Tortuga is a BLAST! Danny and Rhonda the most generous of heart and excellent hosts! Please have a tequila shot for me Danny and send our love to ALL at Bahia! God I miss Isla...

ps. Have you visited the honey hole??

Myrtle Beach, South...
15. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Colleen ... Nothing will touch the Dec gathering !!! And yes we found a new " honey hole" ..... I will tell you where off line....many blues too !! It wasn't sea glass hunting....it was harvesting

16. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2014