We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four more sleeps!

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Four more sleeps!

So excited! We booked our trip back in August, and I have been obsessively following this forum ever since. I feel like I know all of you (which, I admit, may be kinda creepy considering I've only posted like three times!), and I feel like I know exactly what to expect on Isla, even though this will be our first trip. Thank you all from the bottom of my frozen Manitoban heart for all the great information, insights, trip reports and food recommendations!

I must say, I'm a bit anxious about the weather, as the success of a winter vacation for me is often measured in how much time I get to spend on the beach in the sun. However, a week on Isla, being pampered at PA, spending quality time with my wonderful hubby, even in the rain, is just what the doctor ordered. The key is setting your expectations correctly, right?

So, once more, thank you all! This is probably the best forum I've encountered, on any subject, on the web.

Mwah!

Winnipeg, Canada
11. Re: Four more sleeps!

@ Wayne in Kemptville: we have family in Kemptville (Ontario?). Do you curl?

Sorry to make you all so jealous! My time will come when i will be the one waiting and planning for my next trip!

Bartlett, Illinois
reviews: 6
12. Re: Four more sleeps!

Yea! 7 for us! Can not wait!! Really need my Isla fix.

Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 175
13. Re: Four more sleeps!

im happy for you for me 50 more days

Nova Scotia
reviews: 11
14. Re: Four more sleeps!

1 more sleep for us....not going to get much sleep tonight...not going to get anything done at work today either...I'm so ready for this vacation.

Cheers to everyone!

15. Re: Four more sleeps!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 17, 2014