We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food crawl

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
food crawl

I love the pub crawl list can any one make a food crawl list ??

Plattsmouth...
reviews: 23
61. Re: food crawl

best guacamole-Taqueria Medina. Nice and lime-y and they use cilantro. Some places don't and that makes me sad. I didn't try it at a ton of places though.

best breakfast-Compadres, French Bistro and the fruit, yogurt granola plate at La Union

lunch-Poc Chuc- black bean soup, panuchos, poc chuc, tortas and everything else

-La Nueva Esperanza-carnitas tacos. Simple and yummy

dinner-Chuuk Kay

I have a whole new restaurant list so this could change after my next trip!

Olathe, Kansas
reviews: 40
62. Re: food crawl

Need to add Dopi's for the best steak on the island. Bastos has great guacamole and Soggy Peso has good chicken wings. Monchi's has a super stuffed pineapple and Minino's for conch grilled in garlic. Need to return for more research on all the places I have been reading about and did not get to try.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 7
63. Re: food crawl

This is a great list! We are headed t ob isla in two days and I can't wait to try some of these places! !

Plattsmouth...
reviews: 23
64. Re: food crawl

Kclady, what kind of steak did you have at Dopi's? I hope to try that place on my next visit.

Boise, ID
reviews: 17
65. Re: food crawl

I started another thread, still gathering info, but it is starting to come together.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k6299…

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 12
66. Re: food crawl

I have one - PM me your email and I can share

NYC
reviews: 9
67. Re: food crawl

Amazing list - returning in 2 weeks - with this list bookmarked!! Thanx !

Lenexa, Kansas
reviews: 61
68. Re: food crawl

I am interested in places to get a dessert. We like to walk around at night a get a dessert.

Colorado
reviews: 11
69. Re: food crawl

Agree with Ixchel, but yesterday and today we had them put a small cup of onions and habaneros in some lime juice on the side. We ended up adding the whole cup to the guacamole and it was perfecto! Our waiter Angel was shocked when he saw we added the whole thing. I told him we were not "Gringos tipicales". That cracked him up.

Of course I think everything tastes better on the beach!!!

Colorado
reviews: 11
70. Re: food crawl

Agree with Ixchel, but yesterday and today we had them put a small cup of onions and habaneros in some lime juice on the side. We ended up adding the whole cup to the guacamole and it was perfecto! Our waiter Angel was shocked when he saw we added the whole thing. I told him we were not "Gringos tipicales". That cracked him up.

Of course I think everything tastes better on the beach!!!