We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 more sleeps and Hello Isla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, British...
5 more sleeps and Hello Isla

Very excited about coming to Isla and staying at PA for my very first trip to Mexico.. going with our best friends, SugarSkullz, not sure if you have seen their posts on here or not.... If you notice a table that's extremely loud and laughing at just about anything and everything, that would be us. Come on by and say Hello :)

Have never been to a beach with white sand, and have never put my feet in an ocean that is so blue.. Cannot wait!

Hope to post some reviews when we are there... oh and if the hotel runs out of booze.. just blame that on my husband!! :-D

Morton Grove...
reviews: 1
31. Re: 5 more sleeps and Hello Isla

Yes..dmartin is my XBL but most of all my scuba diving wing man and great friend. And the one responsible for me becoming an Islaoholic and now TA junkie, so I apologize now for my posts on here.....I'm just trying to find a way to make it to September!!! Thanks Doug!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 92
32. Re: 5 more sleeps and Hello Isla

Just realized it's 200 days until Isla for us. Of course, we'll be in Merida for a few nights first.

33. Re: 5 more sleeps and Hello Isla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 17, 2014