We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb. 7th to 16th

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kenai, Alaska
reviews: 9
Feb. 7th to 16th

Who will be there? We return to Isla on the 7th of Feb. and stay till the 16th. Then we head down to Cozumel for 10 days. We are staying in a house on the beach this trip. We always stay at the PA but he rooms we like were booked up this time. I think Colleen said the name of the house was Casa Rosa. We will rent a golf cart while we are there to get to our favorite feeding and watering holes. LOL. I was just wondering who will around when we are.

Illinois
reviews: 1
41. Re: Feb. 7th to 16th

Beachlover, see you guys at 4:00. sunluvr, some of us have dinner reservations at Lolo's that night (dinner at 8:00) not sure what time dinner goes til.

MN
reviews: 43
42. Re: Feb. 7th to 16th

Looking at the Induna schedule, they say the cruise lasts around three hours. It heads out at 4:30 sharp. It doesn't look like we would be able to make it on the 14th before people leave for their dinner reservations. Sorry!

I am going to look at the Induna paperwork when I get home though. I think it leaves at 3:30 in February. In that case, we might be able to squeeze in a drink with everyone before you go :-)

Illinois
reviews: 1
43. Re: Feb. 7th to 16th

Sunluvr, there is another meet & greet on Feb. 20 at Jax at 5:00, so no worries. The thread is Fe. 19th - March 7, I'm not sure how to add a link to these replies?

MN
reviews: 43
44. Re: Feb. 7th to 16th

That is the day we fly out. We will already be in the air on our way back to frigid MN. We should be done with the sunset sail at 6:30 on the 14th so will try to catch a few at Fenix before everyone heads out for dinner.

45. Re: Feb. 7th to 16th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 23, 2014