We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nautibeach Penthouse

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Parker, Colorado
reviews: 7
Nautibeach Penthouse

Has anyone stayed in the Nautibeach penthouse before? Looking for any comments about it ASAP. They have it on hold for me right now! :)

Indianapolis...
11. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

How was your stay? We are staying in the penthouse during January. Can't wait!!

Parker, Colorado
reviews: 7
12. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

You are going to love it!! The place is fantastic! It's 48 stairs up to it, but well worth it. They get easier every day. We met Keith(the owner) while we were there. He is a great guy. My only complaint is the white gate that has to be opened every time you go up or down from your room(unless you take the loooong way around). The staff was always happy to open it or you, it's just the inconvenience of it. Not really sure how to tip on this, so gave Javier a nice tip at the end of the trip and took care of the night gatekeeper, which we saw a lot less often, the last time we thought we'd see him. You'll be able to see the water and Cancun in the distance from your bed in the master bedroom. And the view from the shower in the master, awesome! Let me know if you have any more questions and ill be happy to answer them.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 2
13. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Hi, I am looking into staying at Nautibeach and saw the penthouse on VRBO but its booked for the dates I want. Did you book the penthouse directly through Nautibeach? Is there more than one penthouse? Thanks for your help!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 29
14. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Your tipping policy was the same as ours, except we tipped Javier heavily because he also served as our concierge!

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 21
15. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Shannon G, there are two penthouses, but I believe only one is available for rent. It isn't in the Nautibeach rental pool, so you have to go through the VRBO listing. If the penthouse isn't available, I highly recommend the end unit that has the wraparound balcony on the third floor. We have stayd there several times.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 78
16. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Javier is the sweetest thing in the world. I loved that he would walk along greeting 'good morning' to everybody on their patio. What a great asset he is to that place. Most of the staff are great but Javier's got a special something.

philly
reviews: 3
17. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Book it!!

Chicago, Illinois
18. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Thanks for the info! You don't happen to have the VRBO number for the third floor unit?

Chicago, Illinois
19. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Thanks for the info! You don't happen to have the VRBO number for the third floor unit?

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 78
20. Re: Nautibeach Penthouse

Listing 391095....