We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cerveza muy fria !

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
reviews: 1
cerveza muy fria !

Quite possibly that topic has been touched before. If so, just skip me for now.

Since it's been 7 years since last time on la Isla I forgot what was my fav brand of beer over there. I keep thinking of GALLO but then , I may mistake that one from what I used to drink in Guatemala. Not sure. This old memory starts to fail me. Lol.

So, What's your fav cold one on la Isla. And what you suggest as best place to buy etc.

Just a fun topic for everyone having been there to chip in but also I'm sure some useful infos will come out of that for others planning to make the Island soon.

Yeah... it seems old Roignou is already hooked back on Isla Mujeres. But how could it be different? Lol !

Again I say thanks to all reading me and chippin' in so much precious feedback

Morton, IL
reviews: 1
61. Re: cerveza muy fria !

Thanks for the info DM.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 89
62. Re: cerveza muy fria !

WIBS: we just received the Sept/Oct issue of Budget Travel and they have a 2-page spread comparing Los Cabos to the Riviera Maya (pp. 16-17). The RM page highlights Coba, La Buena Vida in Akumal, Yaxche in PDC and Dos Ojos. But they have a picture of a bottle of Indio, which made me think of you.

We like this magazine because they feature places we can actually afford to visit.

Ontario
reviews: 126
63. Re: cerveza muy fria !

lol....funny....I'm kind of glad I can't get it here because then it wouldn't be so special...and sadly, they recently took XX Ambar off the list here..Budget Travel is a fantastic mag. :-)

Kemptville, Canada
reviews: 43
64. Re: cerveza muy fria !

You know you can't wait to get to Mexico when you are reading about and googling photos of beer brands! Worse, it is not even lunchtime!

65. Re: cerveza muy fria !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 14, 2013