We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats your favorite restaurant

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wylie, Texas
Whats your favorite restaurant

I am wanting to know what is everyone's favorite is on the island.

After seeing some of your post and seeing that i was misinformed about only eating on resorts and NEVER eating off them i am starting to get excited about eating now.

Flat Rock, North...
reviews: 16
31. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

Soggy Peso does count - especially if you go on sunday ... it's when they smoke the good stuff! Ribs, Chicken & Sausage! Enjoy!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 6
32. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

Too many to list so I'll break it down to catagories

Breakfast.... Mango Cafe

Lunch.... Barlito

Beach Lunch...Playa Lancheros

Pizza... Oscar's

BBQ...Kash Keken Chuck

Drinks/Casul Dinner....Bahia Tortuga

Dinner....Limon

There are so many great restaurants on the island it's impossible to hit them all up. I'll have to stay for three months and give it a try.

Flat Rock, North...
reviews: 16
33. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

My go to eats seem to expand every time I go! Saying that...just go anywhere for the most part and form your own favorites and let us know...hell who knows...we may be missing something special!!!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 71
34. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

"Saying that...just go anywhere for the most part and form your own favorites and let us know...hell who knows...we may be missing something special!!!"

I'm so in agreement with that. We tend to recommend the same handful of places over and over so it'd be nice to see something new for a change. A place we've never been to; just something completely new and different. Otherwise it's just a self-perpetuating list of the same old same old. I for one am dying to see a new place recommended that someone tried and I've never been to.

Olathe, Kansas
reviews: 42
35. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

TNY - new place haven't seen mentioned Dopi's. Great Filet Mignon, seafood platter and much more. Not saying that I didn't enjoy all the others cause I did. Now I need to return so I can get to all the ones I didn't get to before. I am not usually one to get something like chicken wings in Mexico, but the ones we had at Soggy Peso were really good. Problem was DH ordered 2 orders and nacho's. Way to much food for two people. LOL (We ate the leftovers for lunch the next day).

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 71
36. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

Kclady, I did make note of that. Sounds great and will definitely try it. It was so nice to read about somplace different for a change :)

Chattanooga...
reviews: 1
37. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

We had an awesome dinner at Limon. Excellent place to fine dine when on Isla!! Sergio was awesome and treated us with excellent service. Highly recommend for that special night!

canada
reviews: 1
38. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

This year we have 2 new favorites. Las Iguanas at Marina Paraiso and Bahia Tortuga. Great food, reasonable prices, awesome entertainment.

NC
reviews: 11
39. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

Monchi's is our new favorite. Mango Cafe,Rooster Cafe,A & G loncheria for breakfast, M & J's for breakfast, Bally Hoo's,Picu's La Lomita,Limon for a nice romantic dinner. Miguels for the drinks, & Miguel!

Edited: 9:04 pm, March 10, 2013
Minnesota
reviews: 3
40. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant

For lunch nothing tops the Poc Chuc at Kash Keken Chuc. I buy 1/2 kilo so there are leftovers.