We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Hotel Secreto?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 24
Feedback on Hotel Secreto?

My dive buddy and I are looking for a nice, quiet hotel where we can unwind but still be within walking distance to restaurants.

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Secretro or does anyone know how long it takes to walk from North Beach to the restaurants in town?

Thanks!

Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Feedback on Hotel Secreto?

Hotel Secreto is on an unswimmable beach on the northeast shore of Isla Mujeres. Scenic ocean views but too rough for swimming. The hotel, which has an elegant minimalist decor, has a nice pool and is about a 5 minute walk from Playa Norte (the closest swimmable beach) or a ten-minute walk from the restaurant district on Hidalgo in town.

new york, new york
2. Re: Feedback on Hotel Secreto?

if you are truly looking for a great place to unwind that hotel secreto is perfect. its low key. the staff is attentive but not in your face. you can order in food or walk 5 minutes and be on the main drag. The only downside is not being able to swim in the ocean right in front of the hotel but a quick walk down the beach and you can find swimming.

I would also recomment villa rollandi as a quiet hotel, decluded, amazing service and nice beach. you have to take a cab into town but its very inexpensive like 56 pesos.

Enjoy!

Indianapolis
reviews: 2
3. Re: Feedback on Hotel Secreto?

I returned from Secreto Jan. 21. It's nice, and about 6-7 minute walk to Hidalgo area, about 5 minutes to the east side of Playa Norte, and about 15 minutes to the the west side of Playa Norta (Sunset Grill)