We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

Have not been to Isla for 13 years. We are booked at the Villa Vera. Any suggestions regarding transportation from and to the airport in Cancun ?

1. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

The best way is take the bus to Cancun $3.00 and then take a taxi $4.00 to the ferry. The bus is express, clean, and cheap. If you take a taxi from the airport it will run up you $40.00 us dollars.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
2. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

There are several options that I found easier than bus/taxi and very reasonable. We used Best Day, but there is also Cancun Valet, AGI and maybe others. You can book this on-line. They pick you up at the airport, and take you to the ferry, and then the reverse if you book round trip. It was only $17 pp for the rt plan. Made it very easy to get to Isla w/no headaches! :)

3. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

Thank You Coalminer. Your information is appreciated. I am very excited about returning to Isla, it has been too long.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
4. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

You are welcome! It was our first time there and it was just such a great vacation. Already wish we could go back. Have a wonderful time yourself! :)

5. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, March 28, 2006
washington
reviews: 1
6. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

Villa Vera was getting a bit run down Nov 2004. Please post a trip report. We will be at Cabanas Maria del Mar on North beach feb 16.

Are you a club regina Member? Any info on Cancun?

7. Re: Isla Mujeres Transportation from and to Airport

Yes we just bought a Club Regina in Cabo last year. We are staying at Villa Vera on one of our bonus weeks received when we purchased. We are also Palace Resort members and are staying at Aventura Spa Palace the week after Isla. We were there at Christmas it was wonderful. Have not been in Cancun "City" since the hurricane. Playa Del Carmen is up and running tho. We are scheduled for Villa Vera on May 1...Hope all is better by then. Please let me know, I can always cancel.