We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mary Ann Burns - massages

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 3
Mary Ann Burns - massages

Anyone know how much she is charging these days for massages?

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
1. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Gee - I just had one in February while we were there, but I can't remember the price - $50? 60? Seemed reasonable to me, especially since she came to our apartment. You could email her and ask. :)

Dallas, Texas
2. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Thanks coalminer - was that per person, if you remember?

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
3. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Yes, that was per person. Most of the spas in the area charge $80 - $100 for an hour massage, so that is good deal. :)

Dallas, Texas
4. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Thanks. I'm tempted to go with her, but wondering if there is a better deal to be had on the beach. Also wondering if it might just worth "splurging" and paying extra to get someone reputable, who doesn't just hang out on the beach offering services. ; )

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 79
5. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Mary Ann is very highly recommended. There is also Gaby at the Posda del Mar. I had a 10 minute neck massage for 10 dollars; best money I've ever spent. Took care of my headache. She was amazing.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
6. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

We were going to give Gaby a go, but happened to get a hold of Mary Ann first - have heard nothing but good about them both. :)

Dallas, Texas
7. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

Thanks. I'm hoping for a couple's massage, so maybe I can get Mary Ann and Gaby to team up.

8. Re: Mary Ann Burns - massages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 30, 2010