We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege Aluxes question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paducah, Kentucky
reviews: 71
Privilege Aluxes question

Usually take a large insulted mug with me when on vacation in Mexico. Most places I have stayed at will fill the mug with beer, water, etc. Doing the all inclusive at Privilege Aluxes and would like to know if they will fill large mugs with drinks?

Thanks

cape cod...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Privilege Aluxes question

I am sure they would but we brought ours and never used them. The drinks flow freely and the beach/pool service is excellente! Try the mango margaritas...oh so refreshing! It is your choice as to whether you bring them but for me, it was a waste of space...the service is that good.

Tip..get your pesos at the ferry before you board in Cancun. Makes life much easier and you get more for your money with pesos. But we brought US dollars for tipping and the staff seemed to enjoy them.

Vancouver, WA
2. Re: Privilege Aluxes question

I just have to say....that I sucked down my drinks so quickly that they never lost their "cool"....LOL!

cape cod...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Privilege Aluxes question

I hear ya!

: )

East Grand Forks...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Privilege Aluxes question

we were the a few weeks ago and there was no problem with that, They filled our mugs in the morning with water and beer in the afternoon, They even offered to fill it with a bannaba daquari once, Have fun

5. Re: Privilege Aluxes question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 18, 2010