We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Paraiso review

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New England
reviews: 122
Hotel Paraiso review

We stayed at hotel Paraiso last month. Prior to our trip it was very difficult to get information on this hotel. Upon returning from Isla I asked Tripadvisor to list this hotel and I then posted my review. Here is the link.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150810-d165547…

I also posted this video to Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezi5rkxZguc

I hope the review and video help anyone considering this hotel which is offered by Gladys at islabudgetrentals.com and is a great value.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 79
1. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

Great review and yes, the place looks very nice. I'm glad you reviewed it as the hotel reviews tend to be the first place people look so it's very helpful.

New England
2. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

Paraiso video is now on TA

tripadvisor.com/ProfileGallery-i23720049.html

Edited: 10:51 am, February 09, 2010
Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 3
3. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

That's great Duncan, thank you!

I toured the hotel right before it opened and all of the furnishings weren't in the rooms yet, but I thought it was a great hotel.

Did you go to the rooftop? The views from up there are very nice.

Nice review and video.

New England
4. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

Yes, I went to the rooftop and the view from up there was magnificent, but there really wasn't anything up there in terms of furniture etc. I have to say your comments on your Isla map helped make our decision to stay there.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 3
5. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

they told us they were going to have a small dipping pool and chairs up there at some point.

Thank you, I'm glad the map helped ;)

New England
6. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

No sign of that yet. In fact there were cables up there I had to be careful I did not trip over. I have to comment that there were workers in the hotel while we were there and today the owner sent me an email saying that coffee makers and cable TV are to be added soon. I have to say I didn't miss having no bad news to watch for a week!

To say your map helped is an understatement (better than all the guidebooks put together). The only complaint I have is that I should have ordered it at the very beginning of my planning our trip. I'll be ordering our Mayan Riviera version soon...

Edited: 5:52 pm, February 09, 2010
7. Re: Hotel Paraiso review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 09, 2010