We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cape cod...
reviews: 22
Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it...I spent months researching, reviewing and compiling all of my data and left all of it at home! I know.....fooolish...overpacked everything else and forgot one of the most important items....leave it to me!

So.....any tips you can give me....I remember to have lunch or dinner at Qubanos, Sunset Grill, an Italian place whose name escapes me....and a rib place whose name also escapes me...the best margaritas are where again?????????? Best fish or shrimp tacos....omg I cannot believe how foolish I am...arrived at PA yesterday afternoon late after a very, very long day of traveling and realized once we got here that I had forgotten the notes...but fortunately I do have my mapchick map so I can find everything!

Love you guys and thanks for all your support.....I will let you know how we are enjoying Isla....it`s a beautiful place with lots of character! Wonderful people and...OMG the beach! which I have yet to see in the daylight but it is 5 30 AM so I am getting an early start and will be out there to see the sun rise!

Oceangirl

: ) xoxoxoxo

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 12
1. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link to "HollyEats":

http://www.hollyeats.com/IslaMujeres.htm

Between that and the map, you should be all set.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 79
2. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, no matter where you eat, what you eat, whose margarita you have, it's still all good :) Nevertheless:

The rib guy is on Matamoros, around the corner from Rueda Medina. Get there early Sunday (take out only.) Others also like the ribs at the Soggy Peso on Sundays but I've read really mixed reviews regarding service, etc.

I think people suggested the tacos and margaritas at Ballyhoo. I also love Mirmar's seafood tacos, this place is very close to the ferry.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wing it..Your on Isla..You don't need your notes, You'll do just fine.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
4. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - you have your map, so you can explore the island. Remember, it has reviews as well. Food - follow your nose and this vacation will be entirely yours - enjoy!! Well be looking forward to that trip report! :)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 93
5. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccus Cocteleria near the pier. Fantastic lunch spot for shrimp cocktail and some ceviche. Get there just after 11 am, get a table near the water, and watch the fishermen and the birds.

Miguel's MoonLight Bar-I think that's the name. Fun place for cocktails.

Have fun!

6. Re: Help! On Isla now and forgot all my notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 08, 2010