We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas church services

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Christmas church services

Our family would like to worship Christmas Eve or Christmas Day on Isla Mujeres. Does anyone know how to find out what time services are held at the church in the square?

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 35
1. Re: Christmas church services

I would check on www.islamujeres.info . . . there are several locals that frequent that forum as well as local happenings are posted on that site. Have a wonderful Christmas on Isla! :)

ny
2. Re: Christmas church services

In years past there has been a Midnight Mass (very crowded) on Christmas Eve and a 10 AM Mass on Christmas Day, but of course it could be different this year. Best to check when you get to the island.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 86
3. Re: Christmas church services

Normally, there is mass at 8 every night, but I'm not sure if that's still in effect Christmas Eve. I would assume so, but as Germonds said, best to check.

4. Re: Christmas church services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 17, 2010