We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zamma's

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville, Iowa
Zamma's

Does anyone know if Zamma's is now open on Isla? I heard it was closed due to updating.

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 10
1. Re: Zamma's

Still closed. Sounds like it will be April before it's open again.

I've also read that it's going to be more upscale. Trying to compete food wise with Villa Rolandi.

I don't know what that will mean for it in terms of being a nice place to spend an afternoon.

Dallas, TX
reviews: 9
2. Re: Zamma's

We stayed at a villa right up the road from it a month ago, and it looked like it was at least 2 months from being ready for customers by my estimation. We walked along the beach in front of it and it looks to be really nice when it's finished. fyi, at night a booze cruise comes over from Cancun, with fireworks going off out in the water, loud music most of the evening, etc., that docks nearby for a few hrs. Thank goodness we were down the beach a ways. I feel sorry for anyone staying close to that area if they are expecting total peace & quiet at night.

3. Re: Zamma's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 10, 2009