We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidential suite at Rolandi?

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, ohio
Presidential suite at Rolandi?

Can anyone tell me more infor about this suite...is it worth the extra $$ for our honeymoon?

Dallas, TX
reviews: 3
1. Re: Presidential suite at Rolandi?

its 2 levels - actually 3 with a deck on top........ just more space in my opinion! I just got back from VR last Thurs and stayed in a Jr. Suite on bottom level..... at first I was worried that it would be loud from the pool area and not very private and i was happily wrong! - they offered to let us switch to a higher floor when a room became open but we didnt want to - LOVED being able to fully open the glass doors and walk right out on our patio and to pool..... never had a problem getting the pool chairs right in front of our room - and the resort was to capacity!!!! (still very quiet and uncrowded at beach and pool) Never had a problem with noise by our room... i dont think there is ANY noise at the whole resort! :-) I can send you my pics of our Jr. Suite on bottom level if you are interested. just let me know! The amenities arent any different for a Pres suite..... just bigger room. (which the Jr. suites are pretty big themselves!!!!) this is just my opinion!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
2. Re: Presidential suite at Rolandi?

Blonde--

Glad you liked your room on 1st floor. We stayed in a first floor room several years ago, and we LOVED it. We were on the end (before the addition), and we just felt like that whole end of the property was ours. Going in and out was a breeze, and we got excellent bar service there and in the hot tub too. We loved our first floor room! And I agree with you, it is very quiet. Villa Rolandi is one of our favorite vacation memories!

Columbus, ohio
3. Re: Presidential suite at Rolandi?

Blonde-

I would love to see you pics....my email address is adm21572@yahoo.com

Thanks very much!

Dallas, TX
reviews: 3
4. Re: Presidential suite at Rolandi?

i'll send them tomorrow as I am headed home for the day!

Like the other person talking about the 1st floor, we also got the room on the far end of resort (not a big place mind you!) and we felt like the whole ocean and pool were ours!!!!! The whole place is quiet regardless of where your room is.... total tranquility! Even the rooms create a peaceful atmosphere down to the dimmer switches on lights, candles in your room, lots of tranquil music channels on your room/bathroom sound system....... loved it all!

5. Re: Presidential suite at Rolandi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 10, 2009