We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Serena

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon, Canada
reviews: 6
Casa Serena

Has anyone ever stayed at Casa Serena. We will be going to Isla in March 2008.

Terre Haute, Indiana
reviews: 65
1. Re: Casa Serena

Haven't stayed there, but have been by it many times. It gets great reviews and the host (Steve) is suppose to be great. Nice area.

colorado
reviews: 4
2. Re: Casa Serena

I toured Casa Sirena this August. As soon as I entered, I felt that it was a very tranquil place. I could hear water gently falling into the pool at the back of the first floor. There were stained glass lamps in the spacious rooms. It was a beautiful place. Happy hour consisted of yummy drinks on the roof top patio (with another small pool available) and beautiful views on all sides.

However, there are a great many steps involved if anyone has an issue.

It is on the far side of downtown from the beach but only about a five or ten minute walk.

Denver, CO
reviews: 11
3. Re: Casa Serena

Haven't stayed there yet, but we booked 4 nights in Feb. After reading the reviews and seeing the pics, it looks lovely. Can't wait to go!

4. Re: Casa Serena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, September 09, 2009