We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nautibeach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pen Argyl...
Nautibeach

I have asked this question before, but can anyone give any info on nautibeach stuidios? I really would appreciate it. Oh, also, is there a catholic church in Isla? thanks.

Pompano Beach...
reviews: 57
1. Re: Nautibeach

Yes there is a Catholic Church near the center of town. We have walked by the NautiBeach studios but never stayed there.

Joe

Cheltenham
reviews: 3
2. Re: Nautibeach

Bella I've just posted a review of my stay at Nautibeach, have a look. Get back to me if you need anything specific answering.

Pen Argyl...
3. Re: Nautibeach

This sounds really stupid, but where do I find the reviews?

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
4. Re: Nautibeach

Look under hotels. It takes a few days for the post to appear.

Pen Argyl...
5. Re: Nautibeach

Thanks so much, I did not realize that was there, I guess I better check out this site a little better.

kansas city mo
reviews: 1
6. Re: Nautibeach

Hi, There's a Catholic church in the square, they say mass all day on Sunday.

Nautibeach is great, just make sure you see pics of the condo you are getting. Most of the condos are in great shape but a few need updating.

Pen Argyl...
7. Re: Nautibeach

thanks for the church info, we are going to stay in a studio at nautibeach.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
8. Re: Nautibeach

Bella--

I am back and checked on 2nd and 3rd floor rooms for you at Cabanas Maria del Mar. Sounds like you don't need info any more. Let me know!

9. Re: Nautibeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 30, 2009