We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noise at Nautibeach Condos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Alberta
Noise at Nautibeach Condos

I have been reading about all the problems with noise at the various condos on North Beach and wondered if the Nautibeach Penthouse has a noise problem too? I was also considering Casa del Sol al Sol or Casa Flamboyan only to find there was a comment about taxi noise every morning at Casa del Sol al Sol. Any advice to offer?

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 3
1. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

no, the problem with noise is at the Ixchel condos, there is a bar that has a late night disco on the weekends.

The last I heard the condo owners and the bar owner had come to some kind of an agreement, and there haven't been as many complaints.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 3
2. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

I forgot the new studios at Nautibeach have had complaints about noise, but it's from the same bar.

Calgary, Alberta
3. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

Thanks for the info. One of the rental agencies is telling me the same thing. Seems kind of unpredictable though.

ny
4. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

I am just back from an extended stay at Casa del Sol al Sol and I never heard any honking taxis. I also read the comment about the pool being too cold and I think this person must have been hallucinating on tequila. We had high temperatures in the 80's and the pool was a refreshing delight! Not just a little puddle of a pool either like some houses offer. I have stayed at many places on Isla over the past several years and believe me when I say NONE of them match the comfort and casual elegance of Casa del Sol al Sol. They have thought of everything. Amenities, furnishings, cleanliness... all top-notch. Comfortable beds, comfortable furniture, fabulous views of the Caribbean Sea and across the island. TV, wireless internet, telephone, well-stocked kitchen, soft cotton sheets, friendly, responsive staff.... I thought I had died and gone to heaven! And the two bedroom unit is much bigger than Nautibeach. Nautibeach has a bigger pool, but you're sharing it with a lot more people. If you want North Beach and you don't mind noise, choose Nautibeach. Casa del Sol al Sol is only a half a mile from town and offers a lot more "house" for your money.

Calgary, Alberta
5. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

Thanks for the comparison. Sounds like Casa del Sol would be better for us. It looks great in the photos.

6. Re: Noise at Nautibeach Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009