We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Grill??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
reviews: 2
Sunset Grill??

I have never been to the Isla Mujeres before but I'm going this April. I here I have to see the sunset before leaving the Isla which I plan to do!!

Is the Sunset Grill a good place to veiw the sunset & is the food good there?

Thanks, I'm getting a lot of good info from reading other posts!!

Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Sunset Grill??

It's a lovely spot to view the sunset, but not the only one by any means, and the food is usually good.

Baltimore
reviews: 4
2. Re: Sunset Grill??

It is a really fun/lovely spot. Casa O's is another...you're going to love Isla!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 93
3. Re: Sunset Grill??

There are alot of places to see the sunset and dine. Casa O's is great if you like a slightly more upscale good dining (the owner is exceptionally nice) with a superb view, but not a beach atmosphere.

There are alot of things to do at sunset time, make yourself a beach picnic or go to one of the waterfront beach places. We checked out Sunset Grill and it was OK, but it's not the only place around. Every evening we made it a point to be somewhere to watch it set. Very nice. Jax has a rooftop drinking/dining area and a Happy Hour, good for the sunsets if you don't want to be directly on the beach. You'll have a great time on Isla.

4. Re: Sunset Grill??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 25, 2009