We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overbooking

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Overbooking

My travel agent told me that I would not be bumped to a different hotel since I was booked through funjet. Has anyone been bumped who went through apple or funjet?

I was told mostly people who booked online were bumped, because apple and funjet get so many rooms.

Tulsa, OK
reviews: 13
1. Re: Overbooking

I don't know for sure, but we went last year and booked through Funjet and had no problem with overbooking. I think it helps that there is a funjet rep on site so if you do have problem they would be there to help. We're going again in a week and booked again with funjet.

iowa
reviews: 1
2. Re: Overbooking

Yes, we were bumped from the Hotel Coz 2weeks ago, we were booked through a tour package..mlt there were about 40 other people who also were bumped. Yes some were booked with Funjet and some on line and some direct with hotel all kinds of bookings. We talked to our Mlt rep and he basically lied to us...he was no help. The girls we met on Funjet package said they would go to talk to the Funjet rep and he would always have excuses and couldn't help them. Once I went to the hotel we were to be at and demanded a total cash refund in american dollars immediatley or to be sent to the most deluxe all inclusive resort on the island they came up with rooms for us. Same with several others that put up a fight. Just be insistant and don't settle for less but much better.