We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Ohio
El Cozumel

Thinking of going to El Coz in May or June. Does this hotel have any shows or entertainment at night?

Gatineau, Quebec
reviews: 37
1. Re: El Cozumel

Hi Erika,

Yes all of the AI have some entertainment. It's out together by the entertainment team and is usually lots of fun and games.

Have fun in the sun.

Lyne

wisconsin
reviews: 26
2. Re: El Cozumel

We stayed here during low season and there wasn't much for entertainment. One night there was a band that played for maybe a couple of hours. The rest of the week there was an outdoor movie.

Not much in the way of shows.

Del Rio, Texas
reviews: 39
3. Re: El Cozumel

El CozumelenO- Like stated it has some entertainment and alot of it is cheesy stuff as is the case with many of the other AI resorts. And it ends early...so don't expect to be impressed or party late into the evening. For late night music and entertainment go into town. In which case El Cozumeleno would be a short cab ride as opposed to the far southern resorts.

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
reviews: 4
4. Re: El Cozumel

I wouldn't exactly call it "cheesy." It's the basic entertainment with all the AI's anywhere, from my experiences. If you're use to staying at AI's, then you probably won't be disappointed. Even if you haven't, and you're seeing for the first time, you probably still will be entertained on the "vacation level."

Del Rio, Texas
reviews: 39
5. Re: El Cozumel

I WOULD (and did) call it cheesy. That's my opinion.

Perham, Minnesota
reviews: 5
6. Re: El Cozumel

We had a blast at the beach party. We didn't take in either of the other two show but others we talked to enjoyed them.

7. Re: El Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:37 am, February 24, 2013
Edited: 11:37 am, February 24, 2013
Dallas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
8. Re: El Cozumel

By the way Erika, the bands they use on some nights, are popular bands on the island, usually playing at Money Bar, Coral Princess or Love Cafe. Pretty good.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 64
9. Re: El Cozumel

Not an insult to El Coz in particular but I have found most AI entertainment ¨cheesy¨. To me, the worst thing about any AI is the so called ¨animation¨ staff.

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
10. Re: El Cozumel

Ha ha, Robert, anyone can say what they want, or use any word they chose, I was just replying that it's not my word of choice. Yes, I love El Coz, as do others, but that doesn't mean that others can't say what they want. No offense. I'm good.