We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Accuracy...

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 6
Weather Accuracy...

Leaving for Coz on Saturday and I've been following the weather on Yahoo as well as Wunderground. Anyone know which one is more accurate? Yahoo is saying rain pretty much all of next week while i'm in Coz, and Wunderground is saying mostly cloudy but no mention of rain. Also, any locals that can tell me about how long the rain lasts?

Minneapolis...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Weather Accuracy...

I am going the same time you are and was wondering the exact same thing. I'm really worrried our trip is going to be ruined by the weather.

Minneapolis...
2. Re: Weather Accuracy...

I am going the same time you are and was wondering the exact same thing. I'm really worrried our trip is going to be ruined by the weather.

Minneapolis...
3. Re: Weather Accuracy...

Toronto
4. Re: Weather Accuracy...

I'm really hoping that it won't rain (keep your fingers crossed!). It would be a shame because I've been tracking the weather for weeks now and haven't seen so many days of rain in the forecast.

Minneapolis...
5. Re: Weather Accuracy...

I have been asking a lot of people and they tend to say that if it rains, it's usually a quick shower and you can still swim and all.

The only thing is,is that I want a good tan, so I hope the sun is out.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
reviews: 2
6. Re: Weather Accuracy...

I suggest quit looking at the forecasts. Cozumel is not like Seattle WA. Be sure to take sunscreen and don't get sunburned the first day or two there (never is better).

Toronto
7. Re: Weather Accuracy...

missann1981: I agree and am also looking forward to getting a great tan! Which hotel are you staying at? I will be at the Grand from the 13th - 20th. I have also heard about the showers being fairly short. I don't mind a quick pour here and there but chose Coz mainly for relaxing on the beach.

Ohio
8. Re: Weather Accuracy...

Hey, can't_wait, hubby & I will be at the Grand for the same dates, arriving this Sat(that's approx 100hours & counting ;o). We go for the realxing beach, too, plus snorkeling & a little diving. Trust the Co-Pilot, it sprinkles a bit & then stops, I'm convinced our week will be perfect, rain or shine!!!!! See you there, Mo

Austin, TX
9. Re: Weather Accuracy...

My husband and I are going to the Grand on Monday, 5/15 - 5/19. We'll also be there with my husband's sister and her boyfriend. Looks like a lot of us will be there at the same time. Hope to run into some of you! We'll be doing a lot of snorkleing and look forward to lounging on the beach with a margarita in hand. Travel safely and keep your fingers crossed for nice weather!

- Jess

Minneapolis...
10. Re: Weather Accuracy...

can't wait - I'll be staying at the Melia the 13th - 20th. SO EXCITED!!!