We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boise
Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

We have been to Mexico several times and usually don't need to pack slacks for dinner. Just wanted to make sure that we weren't surprised when we arrived if slacks are required to enter some of the restaurants. Any other surprised that were faced would be greatly appreciated also,

Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 13
1. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

Men must wear long pants and a collared shirt for dinner in all the resturants except the buffet. My husband just wears jeans and a pollo shirt oh BTW no flip flops either!

Mn.
reviews: 2
2. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

I just bring a nice pair of sweet pant.Then I can wear to airport and not take up room in my suit case.

Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

I don't think that a pair of sweat pants would be appropriate to wear to dinner Loungermn!

Mn.
reviews: 2
4. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

I have a pair of sweat pants that look better then alot of peoples dress pants,and they sure look better then most jeans.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

To each his own.......

Brantford Ontario
reviews: 15
6. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

Here is a link to the dining info & at bottom of page is a link re dress codes - trust this helps...

http://www.secretsresorts.com/aura/dining.asp

7. Re: Secrets Aura and what to pack for dinner???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 06, 2014