We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

My wife and I are looking to share a deep sea fishing charter in May during the week of the 22nd. We would like to go during the middle of the week. We are open for suggestions on which charter to go with as well.

Connecticut
1. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

Just want to put this back out there.

Missouri
reviews: 23
2. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

My husband is also looking to go fishing too. We will be in Puerto Adventuras at the Catalonia from 5/22-5/29. He is planning to go out from the marina next door. No def plans yet but is looking for others to go out with too. Where are you staying?

Connecticut
3. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

We will be staying at the Cantamar condos. They are about a mile north of town, I think they are close to the marina. Please e-mail me so we can discuss more off line.

ted_loeser@yahoo.com

Missouri
4. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

You can email my husband if you want its machomikeb1@yahoo.com. I will also give him your email.

Missouri
5. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

bump

Connecticut
6. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

bump?

Missouri
7. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

bump is a way to refresh this thread and put it back at the top of the list. I did that in hopes of finding more people that want to share in the charter fishing trip, the more the merrier and cheaper of course.

Milwaukee, WI
8. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

My wife and I are planing on going deep sea fishing that week. We are staying in Riviera Maya from 5-20-5/27. We were thinking of booking the shared charter through lomas-travel.com. We are not very experienced fishers, but we both think it would be a blast.

Milwaukee, WI
9. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

My wife and I are interested in deep sea fishing on our trip. We are going to be in Riviera Maya 5/20-5/27. We are not very experienced fishers, but think it would be a blast.

Missouri
10. Re: Looking to share Fishing Charter May 23 - 25

I have never heard of Lomas Travel. Not sure where they leave from. We are staying in Puerto Adventuras at the Catalonia, which is about 15 miles from PDC. The Marina is about a 10 minute walk from our hotel, so that is where I am sure my husband will be going out from. I will be staying behind with our 2 daughters. I did the deep sea thing over 20 years ago and swore I would never do it again. A big storm hit and I got so seasick! If I wouldn't have been (3 months) pregnant at the time I would have thrown myself overboard just to end the misery. Hubby swears that Carribean is different than the Atlantic, but not going to chance it. LOL

If interested in going email one of us. When it gets closer to departure time we will hook up a time and place to meet.