We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, OK
Anniversary Dinner

My husband and I are staying at the El Presidente Hotel this week. It is our five year anniversary. Any suggestions for a romantic dinner? We prefer to have it on the beach at sunset. Any other musts for dinners?

Texas
reviews: 5
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner

IMHO,the specalist on Coz for this kind of stuff, is Tony Rome..Let him know ahead of time and it will surely be a night to remember..One negative,is he is not on the water..For that,I would suggest,Aquario..Hope this helps..

Michigan
reviews: 3
2. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I'm pretty sure you can hook that up right at the El Presidente. They will set up a private table right on the beach for you. It sounds super cool and I am thinking about that for a future trip with my wife. I would check with the concierge to make arrangements.

Ottawa, Ontario
reviews: 2
3. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Pretty sure that Harpue is correct, based on previous posts over several months. If not the first post also should be given very high consideration.

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 1
4. Re: Anniversary Dinner

Tulsa~

El Pres does beautiful romantic dinners, I've seen them set up on the beach and also in a lifeguard stand. They are done on a quiet part of the beach away from the outdoor restaurant so you're pretty secluded except for the occassional hotel quest passing by. Pretty table settings and lots of candles. Talk to someone at the main desk about scheduling. Congrats on the anniversary!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 58
5. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I would highly recommend Mesa 17 for that romantic dinner. Nice atmosphere with a gourmet menu. Not on the water but away from the touristy areas with a view of a town square and a lighted church at night. The owners will see to it that everything is perfect.

While Tony Romes has good food and a congenial host, it is not, in my opinion, a spot for a romantic dinner.

Cozumel
reviews: 1
6. Re: Anniversary Dinner

I would agree that Tony Rome's is fun but not the place for romance. It's actuallymore the place for karaoke so if you're into that, then maybe it IS the right place for you. Dinner on the beach sounds very fun. I also second Mesa 17 which has a lovely view of the corpus christi church, great food, nice owners. And I'm hearing that Acuarios on the waterfront at Calle 11 and Melgar has a new chef who is excellent. This being the case, this is also on the romance list as you can sit out on a deck overlooking the water with a candle on your table.

Enjoy

Carey on Cozumel

www.cozumelmycozumel.com