We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

we leave wed. for a 10 day trip, just wondering if anyone knows what the weather's been like? hopefully sunny and 70's-80's!!!!!! can any of you locals help me out on this? thanks!!!!

Ottawa, Ontario
reviews: 2
1. Re: anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

Fairly accurate weather plus water temp at www.diveparadise.com. It's on the main page and is a bit more accurate than the 10 day forecast from weather.com.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 126
2. Re: anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

We just got back a week ago. The weather was sunny and low 80's every day. It was cool enough that you needed a sweater a couple of the evening. But other than that it was bright and sunny, we had a 20 minute rain shower 1 afternoon.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 126
3. Re: anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

I forget to mention, check out www.theweathernetwork.com just put in cozumel for the city search and it will give you a very accurate 5 day forecast. It will make you feel warmer just looking at it.

Ontario
reviews: 1
4. Re: anyone know what the weather's like in coz right now?

We got back yesterday and the weather was consistent for the entire week we were there. Everyday was in the mid to high 80's with a light wind and often overcast. At first I was disappointed with the cloud cover then I appreciated a break from the sun - it is fantastic as usual. Cloud cover was a bit of a bummer for diving though.