We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone staying at Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, ON
reviews: 9
Anyone staying at Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4?

My friend and I are staying at the Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4. Does anyone know how the atmosphere is at this resort? It did get some good reviews.

Omaha, NE
1. Re: Anyone staying at Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4?

I am staying there from 10-20 thru 10-26 so I will let you know how it was when I return.

Canada
2. Re: Anyone staying at Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4?

Hey..i stayed at tucancun last year around this time..me and my friend are going to cancun that same week as u r and we r undecided about which hotel we will be staying at..where r u from?..what is ur age? email me back at gracie_80@hotmail.com use the subject line as CANCUN!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. r u male or female?

Omaha, NE
3. Re: Anyone staying at Tucancun Nov 27 - Dec 4?

I can tell you that I loved the hotel. The beach was awesome and one of the best that I have experienced there. I can tell you that the food was ok, and that is the norm in Mexico. I have never stayed anywhere in Cancun where I have raved about the food. The fruit was awesome and that is pretty much what i lived on besides chips and salsa. The Romanza Italian resturant was awful so we just stuck w/buffet.

The activities pool was the best. The staff there at the pool are fun and they take you to a different club every night but you have to provide the transportation back.

The drinks I thought were awful. If you like Margaritas then get those but we love the lobby bar bartender Antonio. He was great and always so nice. The staff was great too.

The rooms were nice and the air conditioning worked great.

If there is more that you would like to know or you have any questions email me at snovak@csmfg.com