We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westfield, Indiana
Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

Hi,

I have booked a trip to Paradisus cancun and did not book the royal service. I was wondering if the Bali beds are only available for royal service or can "regular" guests use them as well? I tried upgrading but it will be $150 extra per night and I don't think that is worth it.

Thanks!!!

8 replies to this topic
USA
reviews: 5
1. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

You can rent Bali beds for $25 per day. First come first served. Best to arrange for the rental the day before.

Savage, Minnesota
reviews: 8
2. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

The Bali beds do look comfy, but if it's shade you are looking for, just get up early to claim a shady spot. I know some people like sleeping in while on vacation. Both my wife and I are early risers, so for me it wasn't an inconvenience.

The thing was, every day the bali beds were spoken for, but I sure don't remember people actually using them.

Bangor, Maine
reviews: 15
3. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

we just returned from Paradisus, we used Family Concierge and had bali bed available for 3 of the 7 days we were there. They are a must if you are going to hang by the pool! Many are for "Club Melia" patrons, and for the most part they were empty............if you can rent one for a day or 2 go for it-they are nice!

Westfield, Indiana
4. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

Thank you so much! Called and they said $50 pet day rental. If I can use some hotel credit it would be nice.

Bangor, Maine
5. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

just a hunch, but if many of them are empty speak with any of the concierge waiters (you will see them walking around asking people in the beds if they need anything) Im betting if a bunch are empty they may let you use one thats not reserved...........those waiters and staff are great people-tip well if you can and you won't go without!!

USA
reviews: 5
6. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

Check the price again when you get there. In February the price was $25. Of course the price could have gone up since then. However, I have found that many times (at different resorts/hotels) the price quoted on the phone is not the same as when you are there. Talk to the people who actually do the bookings for the Bali beds. Have a great trip.

Boston
reviews: 17
7. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

$25 for the bali bed is so cheap and so worth it. They bring a bunch of towels and set it up nicely for you. Last visit I paid for two bali beds and tipped the towel guy $20 everyday. Every early morning he had already set up my favorite ones side by side. If it's empty you can simply sit there until they tell you to get off.

Bangor, Maine
8. Re: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?

just my opinion, but don't sit in one that's roped off, the concierge waiter will run you off-i witnessed it 4-5 times while we were at ours............better to ask first and see if they'll let you use one that's empty

Reply to: Paradisus Cancun Bali beds?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted