We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Shuttle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VA
6 posts
Super Shuttle

Has anyone used "Super Shuttle" in Cancun for airport transportation to the hotel and vice versa?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
31,821 posts
1. Re: Super Shuttle

As mentioned in your other similar thread, I did a search and only found 1 review

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k6029884…

They look like a 3rd party company

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
36,842 posts
75 reviews
2. Re: Super Shuttle

Super Shuttle is one of North America's largest airport transportation companies. I don't believe they are 3rd party but likely a franchise, as are many Cancun ground service companies. I have not used them in Mexico have had excellent service from them in the USA.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
31,821 posts
3. Re: Super Shuttle

Yes, it looks like a franchise - unusual that there are few reviews on their Cancun Franchise

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
36,842 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Super Shuttle

Agree, Vancouver. They are normally a big player anywhere they operate but don't appear to be a big player in Cancun.

5. Re: Super Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 28, 2014