We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VA
Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Does anyone know about airport transportation from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen? I am looking for the cheapest price but a safe and reliable one.

baltimore
reviews: 52
1. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

The bus is the cheapest and it is perfectly safe. It departs from the front of the airport and arrives at the bus terminal on 5th ave. I have used it several times and it is the best way to go. It only takes 45-50 mins.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
2. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Very Common Question

See Top Questions

From the Cancun Destination Experts

Airport Transportation: How do I get to my Hotel??

Once you arrive in Cancun, your next step is getting to your Resort. Two popular options include Private or Shared shuttle service

Transportation To & From the Airport June 2013

June 2013 recommendations from Trip Advisor Members ... (more)

Transportation To & From the Airport August 2009

August 2009 recommendations from Trip Advisor Members ... (more

Savage, Minnesota
reviews: 8
3. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Lomas travel provides excellent private transportation to Playa. Very reasonable prices too.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
reviews: 1
4. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

"Airport Transportation: How do I get to my Hotel??" Is #2 under the top questions on right side of this page

romford
reviews: 3
5. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

We used Lomas last year for our trip to EDSS. Did consider booking with them again this year for our trip to SMB but they were way over priced compared to Cancun Tansfers for similar vehicle ... Lomas $215, Cancun Transfers $120.

Fort Mill, South...
6. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

"Airport Transportation: How do I get to my Hotel??" Is #2 under the top questions on right side of this page "

Does this go for iPhone app also ? Is there a top question for the iPhone app ? I know this is off topic , I just would like know for future reference

Richland, New York
reviews: 15
7. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

ADO bus for sure! After you get outside turn to the right and you will see the buses. They are very clean, safe and comfortable and cheap.

Canada
8. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Question, what is the approximate cost to Playa Del Carmen with ADO and how often do the buses depart from the airport?

Gracias,

Savage, Minnesota
reviews: 8
9. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

The Jones, my wife and I used Lomas to Playa in January 2012, and the price was about 65 dollars each way. Lincoln navigator each way. Just the two of us too.

romford
reviews: 3
10. Re: Airport transport from Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen

Hi Trucker .... strange! i checked their prices on the website about 2 month ago and queried the price with them via email and the price still came back at $215 return trip ... that was also for a Lincoln navigator???