We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is your excitement rising yet?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow-Scotland
reviews: 11
is your excitement rising yet?

We arrive in Cancun July 17th and stay 14 nights at stv. Just been and picked up tickets, clothes packed and now I'm super excited! Who else getting excited?

Springboro, Ohio
reviews: 2
11. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

weddingplaner - I forgot to tell you we are planning a 21 day trip over to Ireland, Scotland and England next year. I hear the Castles in Scotland are fantastic!!!!

oklahoma
12. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

We are getting very excited, but we have 2 months to wait!!!!!! Sept can't get here fast enough!!!

Glasgow-Scotland
13. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

Irelandbound..that's a fantastic trip you are planning, the castles are amazing, particularly Edinburgh. Are you on a tour with a company or you travelling around on your own? Are you planning to get up north in Scotland? Scotland is very beautiful, unfortunately weather is erratic! However at the moment we are currently experiencing a mini heat wave and it's fabulous.

Springboro, Ohio
14. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

weddingplaner - Yes we will get into as much of Ireland and Scotland as we possibly can. We learned a long time ago tour companies are for the most part a waste of time and money. We'll do a Planes Trains and Automobile tour of everything. A Plane to Dublin and the transit train system along with car rentals to get us everyplace else. And of course a few how to books will be read and TA to help us along to find the gems most miss along the way. But you'll never find those with a .tour company IMHO. I'm looking more forward to that trip that the one in Oct. to Mexico. We've been to Mexico a few times.

Edited: 5:57 am, July 13, 2013
Glasgow-Scotland
15. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

And now I get your name..Irelandbound2014! You'll obviously be looking forward to trying some Guinness in Ireland, whiskey in Scotland along with haggis (which I love) and warm real ale in England. A great adventure! Next summer we are America bound, I'm bridesmaid at a wedding in Miami, then we'll road trip around Florida (especially the keys).

Springboro, Ohio
16. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

weddingplaner -The Guinness and Jameson distillery are most certainly on the things to do list. I'm most certainly a Whiskey kind of guy so when in Rome as they say or in this case Scotland do as the Scots do so the Whiskey's in Scotland well they most certainly are a must as are the Pubs in Ireland. As far as Fla. is concerned my parents live in S.W. Florida and my brother owns an ocean front condo in the Northern part of Florida. As a whole I'm not a big Florida fan but the nicest beaches I've been to are in the Ft. Walton Beach, Destin area. And I've been to beaches all over California up and down the West coast area I've been up and down the Eastern Seaboard South of Virginia and in Hawaii plus the Cancun area. The Destin Beaches have been the best hands down. Miami does have some decent beaches to go to as well. Oh and I've seen what they put in Haggis my wife might put her lips on it as she is a little more adventurous with food than I but I'm out on the Haggis thing so there will be plenty left for you when we leave.....Lol

Edited: 7:55 am, July 13, 2013
Glasgow-Scotland
17. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

Irelandbound..thanks for taking the time to share that info on Florida. I think once you have a little taste of the haggis, you will be a convert! It is so tasty, guarantee you'll love it. Have a good trip when your time comes.

Springboro, Ohio
18. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

weddingplaner - Thank you and you have a fantastic trip as well this year as well as next!!!

Edinburgh, Scotland
reviews: 18
19. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

Weddingplaner - we don't have a countdown as already been our holidays this year but you will love STV. We were there May & we really did enjoy it. First time in Cancun for us as we usually go to Riviera Maya & Playa Mujeres & loved it. Before we went I was a little apprehensive but great holiday had all round. Enjoy!!!

IrelandBound - enjoy your trip to UK when it comes. I live in Edinburgh & it's a gorgeous city, definitely worth a visit on your Scottish trip. I must agree with WeddingPlaner, try haggis it may not sound too appealing but a very tasty dish indeed.

Happy Holidays folks!

Springboro, Ohio
20. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

KGVand - Thank You as I've said we are looking forward to visiting that part of the World very much so. With all it's Natural Beauty, History and yes Cullinary Delights (Haggis) ohhhhh boy I don't think we could go wrong....Lol Whew Lord have mecy I really despise liver.