We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is your excitement rising yet?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow-Scotland
reviews: 11
is your excitement rising yet?

We arrive in Cancun July 17th and stay 14 nights at stv. Just been and picked up tickets, clothes packed and now I'm super excited! Who else getting excited?

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
reviews: 1
1. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

14 days wow! Im excited for u. 7 days is what we normally get. Have fun!

Chicago 'burbs
reviews: 18
2. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

We leave on the 16th! Can't wait!

Glasgow-Scotland
3. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

14 day holidays are the norm for brits visiting Mexico..it's such a long journey we need time to recover before heading back. 14 days of eating and drinking, more importantly sun!!

Longview, Texas
4. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

Leaving the 17th for 6 nights at Sun Palace. Only a 3 hr flight for us, though. We did 16 nights this Spring in Germany/France/UK. With 18 hrs of travel time, and the cost, you want to stay as long as possible!

And the excitement? Not sure that it can rise much further!

Edited: 12:26 pm, July 12, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
5. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

I have to wait a bit longer than all of you, but we do have 10 nights leaving August 2nd for Golden Parnassus. Just occured to me that is 3 weeks today. I should be just about be landing at the airport. (Laugh) 3 weeks and 15 minutes to go! Yep excitement is building.

Edited: 12:32 pm, July 12, 2013
Boulder, Colorado
6. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

3 weeks from yesterday!

Kent
reviews: 41
7. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

excited and obsessed and not going til 25 november!!

Springboro, Ohio
reviews: 2
8. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

We have 14 day's this year in Mexico this Oct. lorrabell it's ok to be excited....lol weddingplaner doesn't depart for 7 more day's and she is packed now that I find hilarious boy did her hubby win the lotto. My wife will be packing and matching outfits up until the wee hours of the morning we leave for Cancun. And will be pretty flustered as well.

Glasgow-Scotland
9. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

Irelandbound..I'm a teacher and it's now my holidays so I was filling time, and getting excited!

Springboro, Ohio
reviews: 2
10. Re: is your excitement rising yet?

That's good you get excited girl you earned this trip that I'm sure of. So you go and have yourselves a great time. My wife is a Nurse and is 3 day's on and 4 day's off. But oh my lord does she procrastinate and waits to the last minute and boy is she tough to be around. But none the less you have a great time at secrets and when you get back tell us all about it. Quality time with your partner is a great thing.